Potato cutlet or aloo cutlet is a very famous Indian eastern dish. This street food is very easy to prepare. If you’re looking for a quick snack to serve among your guests this Potato cutlet recipe we’ll do the trick half an hour. Follow along with the recipe you’ll make it in no time.
This Potato cutlet is very easy to make, let’s see what ingredients we’ll need.
Ingredients for Potato Cutlet Recipe:
- 3-4 potatoes
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- ½ tablespoon chili flakes
- ½ tablespoon oregano
- ½ tablespoon black pepper powder
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
Directions to Make Potato Cutlet:
Take 3-4 potatoes or depends on the serving of the dish.
Cut the potatoes in your desire shapes.
Take a pan add some water and boil the potatoes.
- After boiling cool down for 5-6 minutes.
- Peel the potato skin.
Take a bowl and mash the potatoes.
Now add 2 tablespoon coriander leaves.
- Add ½ tablespoon chili flakes.
- Add ½ tablespoon oregano.
- Add ½ tablespoon salt.
- Add½ tablespoon black pepper powder.
- Add 3 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese.
Add 2 tablespoons cornflour.
- Now add some water and mix well.
- Take some of the mixture and press and make a triangle shape.
- Now cut into your desired shapes, here we’ll make a triangle shape.
- On a plate take some vermicelli and break into small pieces. keep it aside for now.
- Take a bowl, add 4 tablespoons cornflour and ½ tablespoon black pepper powder.
- Add salt according to your taste.
- Add a cup of water to the mixture and mix well with a spoon.
- Now we’ll dip our triangle-shaped potato cutlet into a cornflour mixture.
- Next, we’ll coat our cornflour-dipped potato cutlet with Vermicelli.
- Now Keep our potato cutlet in the fridge for 10 min.
- Take a pan, add mustard oil add potato cutlet one by one.
Fry in medium heated oil till it turns golden brown.
Now our potato cutlet snack is ready to serve with some Ketchup!