It is a simple yet popular mushroom recipe for all mushroom Lovers. Made with frying marinated Mushroom. You can add Cashew and Tomato Gravy. This Dish Also Goes to Rotis or Nun Porota. After making this recipe, it spreads a wonderful smell. Let’s make this Popular Mushroom Recipe dish.
Let’s see what ingredients we’ll need to make mushroom tikka masala at home.
Ingredients for Easy Mushroom Recipe:
- ¼ Cup Curd
- 1 Tablespoon Gram Flour Roasted
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic & Ginger Paste
- 2 Pieces Green Chill & Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice Oil
- Salt ( As Per Required )
- 2 Cups Button Mushrooms
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Medium Size Finely Chopped Onion
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- Some Cashew nuts
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
Directions to Make Mushroom Recipe at Home:
- Take a medium size bowl and add ½ cup curd,1 tablespoon gram flour.
- Add ½ teaspoon garam masala, 1 teaspoon ginger paste, 1 teaspoon garlic paste, 1 tablespoon red chili powder.
- Add ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, ½ chaat masala, salt ( as per required )
- 2 teaspoon oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon sugar then marinate it for a minute.
- Now add the mushrooms to the mix and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Take a metal flat pan, add 2 tablespoons of mustard oil, add some butter, and marinate it on high flame until 70% cooked then off turn down the flame a little.
- Take another metal flat pan, add 1 tablespoon butter, add ½ teaspoon cumin seed, 1 bay leaf, 1 medium size finely chopped onion, now cook onion till turned in brownish color.
- Add salt, 2 pieces green chili, 1 tablespoon cashew nut. ½ cup finely chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook it on high flame for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Let it cool down at room temperature.
- Take a metal pan add some mustard oil, add the mushroom and the mushroom tikka masala gravy, give it a nice mix. Stir very well and then switch off the flame.
- Now serve it in a bowl decorating with Salad placing them on side of the dish. Spread some coriander leaves on top of the Mushroom Tikka Masala.