Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is first invented in America by chef Ruth Graves Wakefield and Sue Brides in 1938. Since then it has traveled throughout the world in various countries gaining its popularity. We can prepare this famous chocolate chip cookies recipe dish easily at home.
This chocolate chip cookie is super delicious and delicate cookies from the inside. Let’s see what ingredients we’ll need.
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- ½ Cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla essence,
- 2 cups refined flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 120g milk chocolate chunks
Directions to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- In a bowl, add sugar, brown sugar, salt, and butter.
- Mix well until most of the sugar is melted.
- Add 1 egg with vanilla and whisk for 5 minutes.
- Add another egg and mix well till creamy.
- Add some flour with the baking powder and mix well to make a soft dough.
- Add chocolate pieces and mix again.
- Cover and put it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After 1 hour, make small-sized balls with the dough.
- Next, add the balls to a lined baking tray to bake.
- Preheat in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Once baked, turn off the oven and cool.
- Serve on a serving plate and serve with milk or as a snack.
Try this chocolate chips cookie recipe at home and enjoy it with your special ones.
Also, Follow these Delicious Chocolate & Cakes Recipes:
Homemade Butter Cake Recipe Without Egg
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Best Homemade Chocolate Cake Recipe
Potato Pancakes Recipe with Cheese
Gulab Jamun Cake Recipe at Home
How to make Oreo Cake at Home