Chicken lollipop is a famous Indian dish. This dish is very popular as Indian street food. Chicken lollipop is a popular dish also served in most restaurants in India. Chicken is an excellent source of protein and is typically low in fat than other meats.
The spicy chicken lollipop recipe is made with chicken drumsticks, cornflour, refined flour, ginger-garlic paste, and chili paste. It is barbecued to end until crispy. Chicken lollipop best served with sweet chili sauce.
Ingredients for Chicken Lollipop Recipe:
- 10 (880g) Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 4 tablespoons
- Ginger-Garlic Paste
- ¼ Cup Flour
- ⅛ Cup Cornflour
- 3 tablespoons
- Chilli Paste
- Water as needed
- Oil, for frying
Directions to Make Chicken Lollipop :
- Put the drumstick on a cutting board and cut flesh from the top of the joint.
- Scrape down the flesh to the bottom of the drumstick using a cutting knife. Repeat with all the drumsticks.
- Next, put the lollipops in a bowl, add salt, pepper, soy sauce, and 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix properly and put it aside for 15 minutes.
- Add flour, cornflour, 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste, salt, pepper, chili paste.
- Add some water to another bowl.
- Mix well to make a thick batter.
- Add more water if needed.
- In a frying pan add oil and heat in medium.
- Next, dip the chicken lollipops one by one into the mixture and fry in a pan with heated oil.
- Fry in groups for 7-8 minutes till golden brown.
- Take the lollipops out of the oil for 10 seconds and add into the hot oil to fry for another 3-4 minutes till crispy. Repeat with remaining chicken lollipops.
- After fried, drain on a paper napkin.
Now serve hot with sweet chili sauce.
Also, Follow these Delicious Chicken Recipes:
Spicy Mixed Rice with Chicken Biryani Recipe
Healthy Tandoori Chicken Recipe at Home
How to Make Chicken Patties at Home
How to make Chicken Manchurian
Lemon Chicken Recipe