Chicken biryani is a delicious Indian, a Pakistani rice dish. It is a lengthy preparation process. This popular dish is often served at various events, such as weddings, social celebrations such as Ramadan, or at various gatherings.
2 hours 10 minutes
We’ll prepare Chicken Biryani Recipe in two ways, with cooked meat and with uncooked meat which is also called “Kacche Gosht ki Biryani”.
Spicy mixed rice using fragrant rice, aromatic spices, and marinated chicken. Let’s see which ingredients we’ll need to make this simple Chicken Biryani dish.
Ingredients for Chicken Biryani:
- 3 Teaspoon Coriander
- 1 Teaspoon Fennel Seed
- 1 Teaspoon Caraway Seeds Or Normal Cumin
- 2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Bay Leaf
- Star Anise
- 15 Cardamom
- 24 Cloves Small Whole
- 25 Cinnamon Small Pieces
- 1 Small Nutmeg
- 1 Mace (Javitri)
- ½ Caraway Seeds
- Salt (As Required)
- 1 Kg Chicken
- 3 Teaspoon Garlic And Ginger Paste
- Coriander Leaves
- 300 Gram Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 2 Medium Size Crushed And Fried Onion
- 6 Pieces Peeled Potato
- Crushed Green Chilli
- 6 Boiled Egg
- 1 Kg Basmati Rice
- Refined Oil
- Saffron Soaked Milk
Directions to Chicken Biryani:
- Let’s start with the basics, In a mixture add 3 teaspoon coriander, 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, 2 teaspoons black pepper.
- Add 20 pieces cloves, 12 pieces cardamom, 1 small piece nutmeg, 2 pieces bay leaves, 1 small piece mace(javitri), 20 pieces cinnamon small stick.
- Grind those mix into a fine powder. Now our special biryani masala spice powder is ready.
- Next, we need to marinate the chicken. In a bowl add finely washed 1 kg marinated chicken, 3 tablespoons of garlic and ginger paste, 1 teaspoon special spices powder.
- Add 300-gram yogurt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, ½ teaspoon cardamom powder, 1 ½ red chili powder, ½ teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Add 2 medium sizes of crushed and fried onion, 1 teaspoon crushed green chili. Mix and marinate properly.
- Next, We’ll add properly washed and soaked Basmati rice in another bowl.
- In a pan add 5 teaspoon oil, some butter.
- Once the pan heat, add cumin seeds and peeled potatoes. Cook until the potatoes turn golden brown.
- Add marinated chicken into the pan and mix and cook it for some time.
- Add water and cover the pan with a lid, cook it on medium flame.
- In another pan add some butter and 2 teaspoons oil.
- Once it heats up, add 4 pieces of cloves, 3 pieces of cardamom, 5 cinnamon sticks, salt (as required).
- Add ½ teaspoon caraway seed and add 3-4 liter water.
- Add the soaked basmati rice and cook on a high flame. When it is ¾th cooked drain the rice.
- Place boiled eggs and rice into the chicken and added saffron-soaked milk.
- Cover with the lid and cook it on a high flame for 8 minutes and low flame two for minutes.
- Let it cool down at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Finally, garnish it with fried and fresh onion and coriander leaves.
Lets us know if you have any suggestions or questions in the comment section.
Also, Follow these Delicious Chicken Recipes:
Healthy Tandoori Chicken Recipe at Home
How to Make Chicken Patties at Home
Homemade Chicken Lollipop Recipe
How to make Chicken Manchurian
Lemon Chicken Recipe