Gulab Jamun is one of the most famous Indian desserts. Gulab Jamun Cake is created with layers of vanilla and mango ice cream. Including strawberry and soft gulab jamuns in the middle. It’s very easy to prepare. Try this recipe at home, Kids will love this.
To prepare this popular dish, we’ll need a few things. Let’ see what ingredients we will need.
Ingredients for Gulab Jamun Cake Recipes:
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Mango Ice Cream
- 14 Small Gulab Jamun
- 3 Large Gulab Jamun
Directions to Make Gulab Jamun Cake :
- Take a square aluminum foil container with plastic covered from the middle.
- Add vanilla ice cream to the aluminum foil-covered container.
- Spread the ice cream evenly.
- Add a small gulab jamun at the top of the ice cream layer.
- Take a bowl, add gulab jamun and mash them.
- Sprinkle the mashed gulab jamun on the ice cream layer evenly.
- Add mango ice cream to the last layer and even them out.
- Fold the plastic wrap from the sides and cover the container with another layer of plastic.
- Put it in the deep freezer for 4-6 hours.
- Now cut in slices with a knife and serve them immediately.
Also, Follow these Delicious Chocolate & Cakes Recipes:
Easy Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Homemade Butter Cake Recipe Without Egg
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Potato Pancakes Recipe with Cheese
How to make Oreo Cake at Home