Chicken Patties recipe is prepared with flavored chicken sealed into a dough pocket and deep-fried until they’re crispy. This popular non-vegetarian dish is popular for serving as a tiffin dish or snack.
Chicken Patties also can be prepared and kept raw in the freezer and fry before serving.
You can also change this chicken recipe into a veg recipe. Simply by replacing chicken with either vegetable, paneer or potato, or even everything mixed. Let’s see what ingredients we’ll need.
Ingredients for Make Chicken Patties:
- 1 cup flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup oil + for frying
- Water as required + more
- 200g chicken minced
- ½ onion, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp coriander chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
Directions to Make Chicken Patties:
- Take a medium-size bowl, add flour, salt, and baking powder mix well.
- Add oil to the mixture and crumble with your hand till mixed well.
- Add water and make a stiff dough, put aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Now in a bowl add chicken, onion, salt, pepper, coriander, and ginger-garlic paste mix well.
- Next on a flat surface put the dough we mixed earlier and knead for a minute.
- Now take a small portion of the dough roll into a flat circle shape.
- With a spoon add chicken stuffing in the center of the circle shape dough, add a pinch of water on the edges to seal the shape.
- Make it a semi-circle shape.
Now serve hot with salad or chutney among the guests!
Also, Follow these Delicious Chicken Recipes:
Spicy Mixed Rice with Chicken Biryani Recipe
Healthy Tandoori Chicken Recipe at Home
Homemade Chicken Lollipop Recipe
How to make Chicken Manchurian
Lemon Chicken Recipe