Oreo cake is a famous and most popular dessert recipe. Today we’ll make a very simple and easy homemade chocolate oreo cake. Oreos have been one of my preferred cookies probably since childhood. I’ll choose them over and over on any day. Let’s see how to make oreo cake.
This oreo cake recipe is very simple and easy to prepare. To make this recipe, we’ll need the following ingredients…
Ingredients for Homemade chocolate oreo cake :
- 2 large pack oreo biscuits
- Warm milk (220ml)
- Melted chocolate/ Oreo cream
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- Parchment paper
- One medium-size bowl
- One small size bowl
Directions to Make chocolate oreo cake:
- In a medium-size bowl, separate the Oreo cookies.
- Next, Separate Oreo cookies cream in a small bowl. We will use it for filling later on.
- Now add warm milk into the separate Oreo cookies and mix well.
- Next, add 1/2 tablespoon baking powder into the mixture and mix well.
- Take a pan, add oil, and brush oil properly.
- Next, place Parchment paper in the pan.
- Pour the batter we created earlier. We’ll make two cakes with this batter.
- Next, close the lid and cook in medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Follow the same steps to make a second cake layer. And let it cool completely.
- Take the oreo cream, add 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate and mix well.
- Next, add the mix to the cake and spread it.
- Now place the second cake layer on the top.
- Add some melted chocolate to the top of the cake.
- Take a kitchen knife and cut it into slices.
- Now spread some grated chocolate at the top. Now it’s ready to serve.
This is our easy homemade chocolate oreo cake! Hope you’ll like it. Leave a comment if you found this helpful.
Also, Follow these Delicious Chocolate & Cakes Recipes:
Easy Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Homemade Butter Cake Recipe Without Egg
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Best Homemade Chocolate Cake Recipe
Potato Pancakes Recipe with Cheese
Gulab Jamun Cake Recipe at Home