Homemade Chocolate cakes are super delicious, mouth-watering, and indigestible. We all love chocolate cake. So, you want to make it at home? It is so easy to make. It will be so delicious and yummy.
Let’s see what ingredient’s we’ll need to make chocolate cake at home.
Ingredients for Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- 2 and ½ cups of flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 100g condensed milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 and ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter (for making the cream for icing)
- Parchment paper
Directions to Make Chocolate Cake:
- Prepare heat at 180℃. Coat the cake pan with cooking spray and parchment paper.
- Now sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda together and then keep them aside.
- Take a bowl add some vegetable oil, sugar and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs one by one mix them.
- Now pour the mixture into the sieved flour, mix them well.
- Add milk and mix with a spatula to get a dropping consistency.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and tap the pan to help the batter settle.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the middle and comes out clean.
- Cool it down after removing it from the oven. With help of a knife turn the cake out over a plate. Remove the parchment paper.
NOTES FOR ICING:
- Our homemade chocolate cake almost ready. Mix together sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, and butter. Beat them well and microwave for 20 sec. Mix well. Now spread it over the cooled cake.
- Well done! Now slice and serve.
Also, Follow these Delicious Chocolate & Cakes Recipes:
Easy Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Homemade Butter Cake Recipe Without Egg
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Potato Pancakes Recipe with Cheese
Gulab Jamun Cake Recipe at Home
How to make Oreo Cake at Home
Contributed by: Rimpa Chakraborty