The Chicken Manchurian recipe is a famous Indo-Chinese dish. Chicken Manchurian mainly serve with spicy crispy boneless chicken slices tangy and with red sauce. This Indo-Chinese recipe popular in Indian & Pakistani restaurants and has a slight similarity to Chinese cuisine. Let’s see how to make Chicken Manchurian easily at home.
Let’s see what ingredients we’ll need to make this popular Chicken Manchurian recipe. I’ve divided ingredients into sections for your ease.
Ingredients for Chicken Manchurian:
- 300-350 grams Boneless Chicken legs
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon White Pepper Powder
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 small Egg
- 3 tablespoon Cornflour
- 7-8 cloves Garlic chopped (4 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons Ginger chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 cup Onion Petals
- 1 cup (70 grams) Green Pepper (capsicum) diced
- 1 cup (70 grams) Red pepper (capsicum) diced
- 2-3 tablespoons Spring Onion whites sliced
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- 4 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tablespoon cornflour Cornflour, mixed in 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 3-4 tablespoons Spring Onion Greens chopped for garnish
Directions to Make Chicken Manchurian:
- Heat oil in medium heat, add the battered chicken pieces one by one.
- Fry in batches if you need to, make sure you don’t cover up the pan.
- Fry the chicken on medium heat till golden in color. Keep aside on a plate for now.
- Next, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger and stir for 10-15 seconds.
- Add green chilies stir for another 30 seconds.
- Next, add spring onion fry on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add red paper and green chilies mix and stir the veggies on a high flame for a minute.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons soya sauce, 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup stir, and mix on a high flame for 10-15 seconds.
- Add black paper powder, vinegar stir, and fry on a high flame for 10-15 seconds.
- Add some water if needed.
- Next, add in the fried chicken mix with the veggies and stir in high heat for a minute.
- Next, add in the corn slurry, mix & stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Make sure the chicken is well coated with the sauce.
- Transfer on a plate and garnish with spring onion greens mix, serve with red sauce.
I hope you’ll try this tasty and easy recipe. Let us know in the comments.
Also, Follow these Delicious Chicken Recipes:
Spicy Mixed Rice with Chicken Biryani Recipe
Healthy Tandoori Chicken Recipe at Home
How to Make Chicken Patties at Home
Homemade Chicken Lollipop Recipe
Lemon Chicken Recipe