Chicken Momos Recipe is a South Asian Popular Dish. We believe it to be of “Tibetan origin”, its popularity spreads within countries like India, Nepal, and all over the world. It’s very easy to make and takes short time. The key ingredient for Chicken Momo is Chicken, and it serves with Tomato Chutney.
Follow this easy Homemade Chicken Momo Recipe to dive in. Simply follow this chicken momo recipe. Let’s see what ingredients we’ll need…
Ingredients for Chicken Momo:
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida )
- 3 Tablespoon Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 200 Gram Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- ¼ Cup Spring Onion Chopped
- 3 Pieces Green Chilli Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic chopped
- 4 Pieces Cloves
Directions to Make Chicken Momo Recipe:
- Take the 200 gram finely chopped chicken (chicken Kima) into a bowl and wash correctly.
- In a bowl add 1 cup all-purpose flour (Maida), ¼ teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon oil, and give it a delicate mix.
- After Maida mixed properly, now add water and knead the flour into a dough.
- Knead it into a smooth dough. Then add a little oil and knead it once more.
- Now the dough is ready.
- Make sure the dough is not too soft, medium.
- Cover it and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Add washed chicken in a grinder jar then close the lid and grind it.
- After the chicken is ready, add salt (as required), ¼ cup spring onion chopped, 3 pieces green chili chopped, 1 tablespoon garlic chopped.
- Add 4 pieces cloves, 1 tablespoon cooking oil, ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 tablespoon soya sauce, and mix well. Our preparation is almost ready.
- Now use the marinated dough, knead the dough once again and now make it the small equal size of balls.
- Now take a small dough ball and roll it into thin puri. If you want to make colossal sizes, it’s up to you.
- In a bowl, take the big or small thin puri and cut the puri in a round shape.
- Till the dough transparent not stop the roll.
- Put the stuffing at the center of the puri and add little water on the puri edges.
- Fold the thin dough from one edge to another edge and now gently seal it.
- Now momo is ready to steam.
- Take a steaming pot and grease the steaming pot with oil.
- Once the water boiled in the steamer, put the steaming pot on the top.
- Place the Momo carefully on the steam pot. Now stream for 15–20 minutes.
- If you don’t have a momo steam pot, then take a heavy-bottomed board-based pan, add water and steam it for 15 minutes.
- Also, take a medium board base plate, place the steamer top, add the Momo carefully, and cover with a lid.
- Now take two medium-size chopped tomatoes and add them to Microwave for 2 minutes or boiled them.
- Take out those boiled tomatoes and peel them.
- Now in a blending jar add peeled tomatoes, add 2 pieces green chili, 5 pieces garlic cloves, add 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ red chili powder, ½ teaspoon of vinegar, ½ teaspoon soya sauce and blend it into a paste.
- Now chutney is ready.
- After 15 minutes turn off the momo steamer.
- Now serve hot with spicy chutney.
Let us know in the comment section how easy the recipe helped you !!
Also, Follow these Delicious Chicken Recipes:
Spicy Mixed Rice with Chicken Biryani Recipe
How to Make Chicken Patties at Home
Homemade Chicken Lollipop Recipe
How to make Chicken Manchurian
Lemon Chicken Recipe